Thursday, September 4, 2014

i've been feeling kind of weird for a few days. alexis is right, i'm hanging out with the same group way too much. i thrive on variety and i'm already starting to feel stagnant. and while i love my group (a lot lot lot lot lot) sometimes i'm just like EYEROLLS just like how i'm pretty sure people roll their eyes about me all the time. it's nothing personal, we all just do things other people don't like. i don't think that i've got a close friend who hasn't been at least irritated at my behavior at least once.

god i hope the nickelodeon thing works out (because i need to make a record here that i DID get accepted to intern with nickelodeon and that if it doesn't work out this wasn't a fantasy or a pipe dream or anything fuckkk visas, fuck being an international) because i'm already starting to fall into the pattern i was falling into in my first few months here when i was bored as hell.

i yap a lot about being too busy and about having no time to myself but i think that i function better that way? idk idk. like i literally did almost nothing all day. at least my room is now a room i guess. just. thoughts thoughts thoughts.

i also want to rp like mad but all my usual partners are busy-ish with life so i feel kind of bad poking/prodding. especially because i know that IF october works out, i will be too busy and tired to want to rp anyway.

fingers crossed, here's to hoping that this semester is going to be a good one. i've got faith in me!

No comments: